Are you tired of waiting days or even weeks for your detainer action to be filed? Are you sick of dealing with attorneys who talk down to you or always pawn you off on an office assistant? Have you had it with getting nickeled and dimed by your eviction lawyer?
At The Law Office of Jennifer McCoy, we understand you want affordable, friendly service and quick, expert resolutions to your landlord tenant issues. As such, we offer the following industry-leading services:
- Same day flings – We file your detainer the same day we receive your file. When we say lightning-fast turnaround times, we mean it!
- Top-notch legal representation on ALL landlord/tenant matters – Have a tenant violating his lease? A Fair Housing complaint? Trespassers? Need a new lease reviewed? Whatever the issue, we got you covered!
- Personal attention – You aren’t just a number to us, you’re a real person. And real people deserve real, personal service. At The Law Office of Jennifer McCoy, when you need an attorney, you get one!
- Excellent customer service – Our clients appreciate the intense level of preparedness and determination we provide to ensure the best possible results to their cases. At The Law Office of Jennifer McCoy, customer service is our number one priority!
Consumer and Commercial Debt Collection
Don’t let bad debt be a burden on you or your business! If an individual or business has a debt with you, The Law Office of Jennifer McCoy will help you collect. Our collection strategies vary depending on the individual or company that owes you money, and we have several tools at our disposal – both formal and informal – to help collect the money you are owed:
- Letters/Phone Calls: We are often successful in collecting personal and commercial debts by sending demand letters and conducting targeted telephone campaigns.
- Asset & Liability Investigation. The Law Office of Jennifer McCoy provides an in-depth look into your debtor’s financial background that may uncover valuable information used to perform successful debt recovery. Information such as open lines of credit, insufficient funds, liens, judgments, other vendors’ experience, hidden assets, or plans to sell can help determine how to proceed with the collection process. With this information, our debt collection staff can strategically make demands for payment, increasing the probability of successful business and personal debt collection.
- The information gathered will give The Law Office of Jennifer McCoy insight into the cost effectiveness of moving forward through the courts. In addition, it may provide valuable information to decipher which assets are available when and if a judgment is rendered by a court of competent jurisdiction.
A judgment is just a piece of paper until you collect it! If you won a judgment in court but have not yet collected the money you are owed, we can help! At the Law Office of Jennifer McCoy, we are passionate about helping our clients collect what they are owed and will diligently and effectively pursue your debtor to discover assets and obtain your payment.
- We will assess whether your debt is collectible,
- Determine how much can be collected.
- Use every tool at our disposal, including garnishments, levies, and liens, to collect the balance due.
- Focus on collecting it as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.